TRANSACTION QUANTITY: 200 Kilograms
TRANSACTION QUANTITY: 2000 Kilograms
PURITY: 96.89% to 98.99%
ACCPTABLE EVALUATION: Final assay at Buyers designation of choice.
PACKING: Government export box
CONTRACT SPAN: 12 months (SUPPLIES EXTENDABLE)
QUANTITY: The batch supply offer under the terms of this offer shall be gold Bars of 200 KG or more. Consecutive supplies shall be open for order and sale and after completion of first batch.
FIRST TRIAL SHIPMENT: 10kg to 25kg
UNIT PRICE: $37,000 per Kilo
1. Seller sends FCO to Buyer who signs, seals & returns it to Seller for confirmation then seller sign his portion and send back to buyer.
2. Buyer Pay for the Gold s when it’s arrive at his destination, after final Assay is done
3. Seller is responsible to pay Government Taxes Fee, as well as other legal export documents, to export the Alluvia Gold Dore s freely.
4. It is agreed that Seller will pay taxes of 6.5 at the country of origin whileBuyer pays 2% for shipping and insurance directly to the shipping company with web address (www.cirockexpress.com) Buyer will contact the shipping company and make payment 2% for insurance and shipping fees which is based on the Government fixed price.
5. Seller‘s will sign MOU with shipping company for shipment and also Represent to Buyer’s destination country to witness inspection of the Gold at Buyer refinery.
6. Buyer will be responsible for Seller Representative’s accommodation Expenses in his country.
7. After Final of the Gold Dores, Buyer pays 100% of the agreed Price by T/T Transfer within 72 hours into the Seller’s nominated account.
In US Dollars by Swift Wire Transfer, Buyer upon confirmation from the refiners the quality of merchandise as specified makes all final invoice value payment by means of bank – bank transfer.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SHIPMENT:
a. Receipt of tax payment
b. Certificate of Ownership
c. 3 Copies of seller’s commercial invoice with specified value of gold.
d. Government evaluation report (considered secondary; REFINERY CONSIDERED PRIMARY / FINAL REPORT) e. Customs clearance (Non-criminal Act)
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRACT:
a. Valid passports of the principal officers of both parties
b. Office addresses of both parties.
c. Signatures of principal officers of both parties
Gold Negoce Corporation Company Limited
5,0 (1) · Société minière
Adress: 115 Hilla Limann Hwy HEAD QUARTERS Accra GHANA.
Tél: 00233 265 616 203 (Appel Whatsapp)